Law enforcement and service members trust their hands with the M-Pact®
and its ability to protect in the field. Impact-absorbing Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) is sonic welded to the glove and delivers flexible protection against common impact injuries and skin abrasions. The uniquely designed Impact Guard™ frees your index finger for smooth trigger guard entry and mobility. The dual-layer internal fingertip construction reinforces the thumb and index finger for improved abrasion resistance, while the embossed fingertip pattern improves feel and overall dexterity. High-impact XRD® padding in the palm absorbs impact and vibration when you’re fully engaged so you can maintain your focus. FEATURES
- Impact Guard™ protects first knuckle with EVA foam padding.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle guard and finger guards protect against impact.
- Form-fitting TrekDry® material helps keep hands cool and comfortable.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) closure with hook and loop provides a secure fit.
- Armortex® palm reinforcement panel.
- Dual-layer internal fingertip reinforcement provides added durability.
- Embossed and textured index finger and thumb provides grip.
- XRD® palm padding absorbs impact and vibration.
- Durable synthetic leather palm.
- Nylon pull loop.
- Machine washable.
- Law Enforcement
- Shooting Sports
- Maintenance Repair Operations