LOWA Recon GORE-TEX® TF
The black LOWA Recon boots GORE-TEX® have replaced the iconic LOWA Seeker and have an improved tongue design and a more simplified lacing system. The LOWA Recon boot is a lightweight, flexible, combat boot ideally suited for boot runs, combat pt & driving. This model replaced the LOWA Seeker GORE-TEX® model with an improved tongue design and simplified lacing system.
Despite the lightweight qualities of the black LOWA Recon's they are a boot that has good stability for both walking and running.
If you do not see the size you require then feel free to email us at email@example.com and we can you update about availability dates or alternatively give us a call 01752 344355.
- Construction: slip lasted - injected sole
- Upper: full grain leather, 1.6 - 1.8 mm + Cordura®
- Lacing: open hooks
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear
- Sole: Vibram® "Vialta" work
- Upper height inside/outside: 205/230
- Certified working boot: according to CE EN ISO 20347 - 2012
- Code: O2 WR FO CI HI HRO SRA
- Usage: moderate terrain (light-weight military boot)
- Weight: 1320 g/pair
- Available in UK size 4, 5-13