When student becomes master.
In 2018, Jeff Park—under the tutelage of Ken Onion—released his first production knife, the Crossbones everyday carry folder. It won Blade Show’s coveted Knife of the Year award. Now, it’s back and it’s big. Really big.
- Jumbo version of the Crossbones, Blade Magazine 2017 Import Knife of the Year
- Flipper opening combined with IKBS™ ball bearing pivot system deploys the blade smooth and fast
- AUS 8 blade steel takes an edge well and is ideal for everyday carry
- Durable and lightweight hard anodized aluminum handles
- Blade Length 4.85" (123.06 mm)
- Blade Edge Plain
- Blade Steel AUS 8
- Blade Finish Satin
- Blade Thickness 0.16" (4.01 mm)
- Overall Length 11.00" (279.40 mm)
- Closed Length 6.13" (155.58 mm)
- Weight 5.60 oz. (158.76g)
- Handle 6061 Aluminum
- Style Folding Knife w/Liner Lock