Dare pack it into a woodsy snarl, and it’ll come out prime to thrash.
The USA made KHC™ Karen Hood Chopper is a fixed blade survival knife designed to take down trees without adding to the girth of your pack. It rides low profile in its sheath considering its substantial 9” blade and punches above its weight. The handles are removable and can be replaced with paracord—becoming a major threat to any job the wilderness serves up.
- Corrosion Resistant Powder Coated Blade
- Tough Resin Infused Fiber Handle
- High Quality Reinforced Nylon Sheath
- Blade Length 9.13" (231.78 mm)
- Blade Edge Plain
- Blade Steel 1095 Carbon Steel
- Blade Finish Powder Coat
- Blade Thickness 0.20" (5.00 mm)
- Overall Length 15.199" (386.05 mm)
- Weight 15.50 oz. (439.42g)
- Handle Polished Resin Infused Fiber
- Style Fixed Blade Knife w/Sheath
- Sheath Material Reinforced Nylon
- Sheath Weight 3.90 oz. (110.56g)