Gen-2 FATPacks 7x10 improvements: (1) internal elastic holders for cylindrical items, (2) redesigned front flap organization, (3) low profile MOLLE-Air structure.
FATPack (First Aid Trauma Pack) is a series of medical packs that offer volume-maximizing storage, and instant accessibility. Access your lifesaving contents with one intuitive downward pull! Available in three sizes: 4x6, 5x8, and 7x10.
- NEW: Lightweight MOLLE-Air modular attachment structure with loop surface
- NEW: Three internal elastic webbing bands with two slots for cylindrical items
- NEW: Formed grab handle for fast opening with removable red ‘medical’ indicator
- NEW: Bottom pull tabs for easier closure
- Size: 10” (H) x 7.5” (W) x 3.5” (D)
- Weight: 8 ounces
- External Front Pocket: 8” (H) x 5” (W)
- User-configurable storage ladder with shock cord retention
- Grab handle instantly opens FATPack with one downward pull, giving full access.
- Removable fold-out storage pocket with window (7.5” (W) x 5.5” (H)
- 5” (H) x 2” (W) ID/Blood type loop patch panel on front
- MOLLE/PALS webbing on sides and rear for modular attachment
- Compatible with MOLLE Sticks & MOHL-Air adapter for loop panel attachment
- Includes 2 one-wrap hook & loop anchors for gear retention.
- Materials:1,000-D Cordura® fabric with water-repellent DuPont® Teflon® fabric protector.
- Hi-visibility, lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon interior.
- Durable & abrasion resistant RC-Class YKK® #8 zippers, reversed for protection.
- Circular user-friendly paracord zipper loops.
- High tensile strength nylon webbing and binding tapes.
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread.