Gen-2 FATPack 4x6 improvements: (1) external built-in tourniquet holders, (2) internal elastic holders for cylindrical items, (3) bottom pull tabs for easy closure.
FATPack (First Aid Trauma Pack) is a series of medical packs that offer volume-maximizing storage, and instant accessibility. Access your lifesaving contents with one intuitive downward pull! Available in three sizes: 4x6, 5x8, and 7x10
- NEW: Three internal elastic webbing bands with two slots for cylindrical items (ex. Epipen, tube)
- NEW: Two external elastic slots for attaching tourniquet or shears (per side)
- NEW: Formed grab handle for fast opening with removable red ‘medical’ indicator
- NEW: Bottom pull tabs for easier closure
- Size: 6" (H) x 4.5" (W) x 3" (D)
- Weight: 4.2 ounces
- Four internal high-vis ripstop storage pockets
- User-configurable storage ladder with shock cord retention.
- 2” (H) x 3” (W) ID/Blood type loop patch panel on front.
- MOLLE/PALS webbing on rear for modular attachment.
- Compatible with MOLLE Sticks & MOHL-Air adapter for loop panel attachment.
- Includes 2 one-wrap hook & loop anchors for gear retention.
- Materials:1,000-D Cordura® fabric with water-repellent DuPont® Teflon® fabric protector.
- Hi-visibility, lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon interior.
- Durable & abrasion resistant RC-Class YKK® #8 zippers, reversed for protection.
- Circular user-friendly paracord zipper loops.
- High tensile strength nylon webbings and binding tapes.
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread.