The Kershaw Blur is a favorite among knife enthusiasts. The Blur has the build and performance of a great general purpose knife with everyday carry friendly attributes as well. The Ken Onion designed Blur is an assisted opening knife, just give the blade a push with the ambidextrous thumb stud and the Speed Safe technology finishes opening the blade! To close, just slide the liner lock to release the blade.
This 1670S30V Blur knife features a premium S30V stainless steel stonewash finished blade with a plain edge. The handle is black anodized 6061-T6 aluminum with Trac-Tek inserts for superior gripping power. Black reversible pocket clip for tip-up or down carry.
• Made in the USA
• SpeedSafe® assisted opening
• Liner lock
• Reversible (tip-up/tip-down, right) pocketclip
• Steel: S30V, stonewashed finish
• Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum, Trac-Tec inserts
• Blade length: 3.4 in. (8.6 cm)
• Closed length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
• Overall length: 7.9 in. (20 cm)
• Weight: 4.0 oz (113.4 g)