The Kershaw Cryo II is significantly larger than the Cryo I.
The Kershaw Cryo is a assisted opening knife designed in collaboration with Rick Hinderer. It is a frame lock folding knife with a Hinderer lockbar stabilizer and all stainless steel construction. The blade is made from 8Cr13MoV stainless steel and the handle is 410 steel. Both are titanium-carbo-nitride coated.
• SpeedSafe® assisted opening
• Frame lock, lockbar stabilizer
• Flipper and thumbstud
• Quad-carry (tip-up/tip-down; left/right) pocketclip; deep-carry
• Steel: 8Cr13MoV, titanium carbo-nitride coating
• Handle: 410, titanium carbo-nitride coating
• Blade length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
• Closed length: 4.4 in. (11.1 cm)
• Overall length: 7.75 in. (19.7 cm)
• Weight: 5.5 oz. (155.9 g)