The Kershaw Cryo is quite the treat for those looking to get an inexpensive Rick Hinderer designed knife with a high-quality build. The Cryo was awarded the "Best Buy of the Year" at 2012 Blade Show and it gets 2 thumbs up from us at Blade HQ.
The Cryo is a framelock knife with a Hinderer lockbar stabilizer. The stainless steel blade and handle are matte gray coated with titanium-carbo-nitride. The assisted opening blade is deployed with a push of the ambidextrous thumb stud or flipper. The pocket clip is four-way reversible for multiple carry options.
• SpeedSafe assisted opening
• Frame lock, lockbar stabilizer
• Flipper and thumbstud
• Quad-carry (tip-up/tip-down; left/right) pocketclip; deep-carry
• Steel: 8Cr13MoV, titanium carbo-nitride coating
• Handle: 410, titanium carbo-nitride coating
• Blade length: 2.75 in. (7 cm)
• Closed length: 3.75 in. (9.5 cm)
• Overall length: 6.5 in. (16.5 cm)
• Weight: 4.1 oz. (116.2 g)