Designed by Ernie Emerson, built by Kershaw. The CQC-3K is a compact manual opening knife with a tanto blade that's outfitted with a thumb disk and Emerson's quick wave opening feature. It has a steel frame lock handle with a G-10 front scale. Includes a reversible pocket clip.
• Designed by Emerson, built by Kershaw
• Thumb disk; "waved shaped opening feature"
• Manual opening
• Frame lock
• Reversible pocketclip (left/right)
• Steel: 8Cr14MoV, black-oxide coating
• Handle: Textured G-10 front, 410 black-oxide coated back
• Blade length: 2.75 in. (7 cm)
• Closed length: 3.75 in. (9.5 cm)
• Open length: 6.5 in. (16.5 cm)
• Weight: 3.8 oz. (107.7 g)