Designed by Ernie Emerson, built by Kershaw. The CQC-1K knife is a slim and compact folder. It is manual opening with a thumb disk and Emerson's quick opening wave technology and the blade is secured by a sturdy steel frame lock mechanism. Reversible pocket clip.
• Designed by Emerson, built by Kershaw
• Thumb disk; "wave shaped opening feature"
• Manual opening
• Frame lock
• Reversible pocketclip (left/right)
• Steel: 8Cr14MoV, black-oxide coating
• Handle: G-10 front, 410 black-oxide coated back
• Blade length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
• Closed length: 3.9 in. (9.9 cm)
• Open length: 6.9 in. (17.5 cm)
• Weight: 2.6 oz. (73.7 g)