One of the joys of January comes in the form of new model introductions from Kershaw. Their 2015 lineup has something to entertain the fancy of any knife enthusiast!
The Camp 12 fixed blade knife from Kershaw is pure utility. It has a black oxide coated carbon steel blade with a plain edge. The full tang handle features a comfortable rubber overmold and hard guards. Includes a molded sheath with nylon belt loops and fasteners.
• Malaysian "parang" design
• Full-tang construction
• Includes blade guard
• Steel: 65MN, black-oxide finish
• Handle: Glass-filled nylon
• Blade length: 12 in. (30.5 cm)
• Overall length: 18.9 in. (48 cm)
• Weight: 13.1 oz. (374 g)