The M-Pact® Fingerless glove
has been designed to combine the utmost dexterity with critical impact resistance for jobs big and small. Sonic welded Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) safeguards your knuckles while impact absorbing XRD® palm padding reduces shock and vibration associated with hand tools. For comfort, we used form-fitting TrekDry® material to help keep your hands dry and comfortable on long workdays. When you need the control of bare hands without sacrificing protection, reach for the M-Pact® Fingerless. IMPORTED FEATURES
- Fingerless design allows for maximum control for handling small objects.
- TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) on the knuckles and fingers protects against impacts.
- Form-fitting TrekDry® material helps keep hands dry and comfortable.
- TPR closure for a secure fit to the wrist.
- XRD® palm padding absorbs shock and vibration associated with hand tools.
- Machine washable.
- Maintenance and repair
- Electrical repair
- Equipment operation
- DIY/Home improvement