Built on an American hero’s legacy.
It wasn’t until half a century after he served, that Forged by War® designer Austin McGlaun discovered his late uncle won the Silver Star at Point Du Hoc. To honor his service, he designed this colossal karambit fixed blade knife. With the help of Ryan Johnson of RMJ Tactical, it’s been perfected as a mission-inspired eye catcher from the tip of the recurved blade to the thumb ring at the end of the handle.
- SK5 high carbon steel with an increased level of manganese for a perfect balance of toughness and edge holding ability
- Textured G10 handles provide exceptional grip in all weather conditions
- Gear compatible glass-reinforced nylon sheath can be strapped anywhere on your kit
- Blade Length 5.10" (129.41 mm)
- Blade Edge Plain
- Blade Steel SK-5
- Blade Finish Powder Coat
- Blade Thickness 0.20" (5.13 mm)
- Overall Length 9.63" (244.48 mm)
- Weight 9.30 oz. (263.65g)
- Handle G10
- Style Fixed Blade Knife w/Sheath
- Sheath Material Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Sheath Weight 1.90 oz. (53.86g)