The 0350ST is smaller and lighter than some of our larger ZT models, yet it packs a lot of features into a smaller size that some users prefer—especially for every day carry. This model also features partial serration, which enables it to zip through cord or other fibrous material with ease.
The 0350ST features the patented SpeedSafe® assisted opening system enabling a user to deploy the blade quickly and easily, even in gloves, thanks to the ambidextrous flipper. The blade is S30V stainless steel with non-reflective, black Tungsten DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coating. S30V is extremely durable, corrosion resistant, and wear resistant. In addition to providing a non-reflective surface, the black Tungsten DLC coating offers additional blade hardness and reduces friction. This high-performance S30V blade is paired with textured black G-10 scales for a secure grip and excellent mechanical strength even under the roughest conditions.
Made in the USA
• Assisted opening
• Liner lock
• Quad-mount clip (tip-up/down; left/right)
• Steel: S30V, Tungsten DLC coating
• Handle: Textured G-10, matte black
• Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.25 cm), with partial serration
• Closed Length: 4.6 in. (11.7 cm)
• Overall Length: 7.6 in. (19.3 cm)
• Weight: 6.2 oz. (175.8 g)