The original Zero Tolerance 0454 was an award-winning collaboration between ZT and custom knife designer Dmitry Sinkevich. But it was also a very Limited Edition knife.
So ZT is doing something about that with the new 0450. While based on the original’s streamlined form and high-performance function, this new and more compact version will be much more readily available. With its 3.25-inch blade and lightweight-yet-stronger-than-steel titanium handles, the 0450 has a sleek and sophisticated look that, we think, makes it a perfect EDC.
ZT built it with an S35VN stainless blade that sharpens to a razor edge, holds it well, and can be resharpened easily. The knife opens smoothly and easily with the KVT ball-bearing opening system and built-in flipper. A titanium frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert ensures solid lock up. Polished pivot hardware just adds to the 0450's refined good looks.
Made in the USA
• Based on the award-winning 0454
• Manual open, KVT ball-bearing system
• Frame lock
• Reversible (left/right) clip
• Steel: S35VN, stonewashed & satin finish
• Handle: Titanium, stonewashed finish
• Blade length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
• Closed length: 4.1 in. (10.4 cm)
• Overall length: 7.4 in. (18.8 cm)
• Weight: 2.9 oz. (82.2 g)