The CellVault XL is the large version of the CellVault. Like the original CellVault, it protects batteries and other critical gear while keeping it accessible and organized. The integrated webbing clip allows you to access the CellVault’s contents without removing it, or you can quickly detach it for more control. The CellVault XL has twice the capacity of the original CellVault, with a removable inner divider.
The CellVault XL easily attaches to M.O.L.L.E., webbing, and straps, and features lanyard loops at both ends, for more attachment options. It features a slim vertical profile that utilizes 1 M.O.L.L.E. webbing column, giving you more room for other gear including first aid kits, ammo, and tools.
The CellVault XL’s internal divider can keep CR123 batteries in the CellVault XL secure even when the CellVault XL is inverted. Just squeeze the front and back of the tube to release CR123s in the CellVault XL.
The CellVault’s waterproof, dustproof, durable exterior keeps your essentials safe and accessible, helping you be prepared for whatever comes your way.
A CellVault XL can store:
• Two 18650 batteries (with CellVault XL divider removed)
• Four AA batteries
• Six CR123 batteries
• Eight AAA batteries
• Small survival gear such as lighters, hooks and line, a light stick, a compass, and lip balm
• First aid gear including hemostatic clotting agents, tweezers, and bandages
• Consumables* such as medication, instant coffee packets, electrolyte powder, candy
• Valuables such as emergency money, a flash drive, and keys
• Cigar/Cigarettes/chewing tobacco
• Sewing kit