Discovered in a private collection and brought to life.
The late Kit Carson’s memory is felt strongly throughout the industry—it shows in the absolute reverence the knife world has for his M16® and M21™ designs. The M40® everyday carry folding knife is based on a legacy design. This version is reimagined with Deadbolt®, marrying classic design with contemporary innovation. Kit’s legacy just keeps growing.
- Innovative Deadbolt® Locking Mechanism is Simple to Use and Provides Incredible Strength
- Flipper Opening Combined with IKBS™ Ball Bearing Pivot System Deploys the Blade Smooth and Fast
- Glass Reinforced Nylon and Aluminum Bolster Handle is Strong and Lightweight
- Blade Length 3.45" (87.71 mm)
- Blade Edge Plain
- Blade Steel 1.4116
- Blade Finish Bead Blast
- Blade Thickness 0.14" (3.43 mm)
- Overall Length 8.01" (203.35 mm)
- Closed Length 4.60" (116.87 mm)
- Weight 4.20 oz. (119.07g)
- Handle Bolster - 6063 Al | Onlay - Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Style Folding Knife w/Deadbolt® Lock