Drive it into your workday and it’ll bring BS to a screeching halt.
Hot on the heels of the Seismic™, Flavio Ikoma is at it again with a solid, no-nonsense everyday carry folding knife built on utility without compromising on aesthetics. The defining feature: Deadbolt®. Put it to the big jobs—dig into a pork loin or carve a wooden stake—and it won’t flinch.
- Innovative Deadbolt® Locking Mechanism is Simple to Use and Provides Incredible Strength
- Flipper Opening Combined with IKBS™ Ball Bearing Pivot System Deploys the Blade Smooth and Fast
- Durable Glass Reinforced Nylon Handle is Lightweight with Excellent Grip
- Blade Length 3.73" (94.84 mm)
- Blade Edge Plain
- Blade Steel 1.4116
- Blade Finish Satin
- Blade Thickness 0.15" (3.84 mm)
- Overall Length 8.88" (225.43 mm)
- Closed Length 5.26" (133.63 mm)
- Weight 6.20 oz. (175.77g)
- Handle Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Style Folding Knife w/Deadbolt® Lock