As imperative as your rifle, as useful as your compass.
World-class knife designer Ken Onion is at it again, and this time with a no-frills, fixed-blade hunting companion. Its big-belly, carbon steel construction is as burly as the Alaskan back-country, and as impressive as the grizzly you’ll be skinning.
- 65 Mn Carbon Steel Blade
- Black Corrosion Resistant Blade Finish
- Versatile Utility Sheath
- Blade Length 5.97" (151.71 mm)
- Blade Edge Plain
- Blade Steel 65Mn Carbon Steel
- Blade Finish Corrosion Resistant Coating
- Blade Thickness 0.18" (4.57 mm)
- Overall Length 11.44" (290.53 mm)
- Weight 9.40 oz. (266.49g)
- Handle Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)
- Style Fixed Blade Knife w/Sheath
- Sheath Material Sheath - Polypropylene, Black; Fabric - Weaved Polyester, Black
- Sheath Weight 5.70 oz. (161.59g)