At Nite Ize, we find it almost impossible to look at simple everyday tools without thinking of ways we could improve them. It drives the people around us a little crazy sometimes (okay, all the time), but the result is a line of products that have one important thing in common - they're a smarter and easier-to-use version of everything else out there.PRODUCT DETAILS
Take our KnotBone Adjustable Bungee, for example. With carabiner clips instead of open hooks at each end, it not only attaches to your anchor points, it locks there. Instead of elastic that loses its stretch over time, the KnotBone Bungee has a durable, high quality cord that threads through each end, adjusts from 48" to 10" in the #9 size and from 28" to 6" in the #5 size. Once you have it adjusted to the right length, secure it in place with a simple wrap-and-lock motion. We've even added small self-clipping plastic caps to the cord ends to keep them in place once you've got your load secured. No more pulling, stretching, and re-hooking to get the tension you want - job after individual job, the KnotBone Bungee stays right where you attach it, pulls securely to the exact length you need, and locks there.
- Available in two sizes:
- Size #5 which is a 5mm cord that adjusts from 28" - 6"
- Size #9 which is a 9mm cord that adjusts from 48" - 10"
- Available with grey cord and black KnotBone carabiner clips
- Dimensions (#5): 25.00" x 0.86" x 1.05" | 635.00mm x 21.84mm x 26.75mm
- Weight: 1.45oz | 41.00g
- Dimensions (#9): 43.12" x 1.52" x 1.63" | 1095.37mm x 38.62mm x 41.42mm
- Weight: 5.96oz | 169.00g
- Warning: Read product safety information and instructions prior to use. Safety precautions should be taken in the use of all stretch cord products. Inspect product before each use. Product with cut, frayed, or otherwise damaged cords should not be used. Product with damaged or deformed hooks should not be used. Do not use on sharp or abrasive surfaces. Clips should be attached to allow the clip gates to fully close - do not attach the clips by the tip, or in any other manner that would not allow the gates to fully close. Eye protection should be worn during the use of this product. Stretch cord carefully, keeping body parts out of the path of possible rebound. Do not pull cords directly toward or away from yourself or other individual. Do not stretch cord more than 50% of its original length. Overstretching cord can cause hook or cord failure resulting in uncontrolled release. Uncontrolled release can cause severe injury to unprotected body parts, particularly eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Not to be used for climbing. Manufacturer is not responsible for loss, injury, or damage due to improper use of product.